Identifying data of the responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
Company name: ADELTE GROUP S.L.
Location : Buenos Aires nº1 08029 Barcelona (España)
Purpose of the website:
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- Provide information about the products and services of our company
- Manage the list of subscribers
- Provision of content on the news and events blog
USE OF THE WEB SITE AND INFORMATION CAPTURE
USE OF THE WEBSITE:
The website https://www.adelte.com/ onwards (“The Web”) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by ADELTE GROUP S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to:
(a) incur unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://www.adelte.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
ADELTE GROUP SL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they are not suitable for publication.
In any case, ADELTE GROUP SL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the news and events blog of our company or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1) Contact form, where the USER must fill in the fields of: Gender, Name, Surname, Email, Company, Position, Message, Country, message and if you want to receive information about our organization.
2) Tracking cookies, according to the following rules: Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that it has forwarded to these, your operating system and the browser used.
In spite of the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by ADELTE GROUP SL or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making any comments on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents to the processing of their personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with their privacy policies.
By activating the “I wish to receive information about ADELTE” box of a contact form, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription ADELTE GROUP SL has access to: Gender, Name, Surname, Email, Company, Position, Message, Country and message sent forming a file duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with the name of “PROSPECTS”.
In any case ADELTE GROUP SL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://www.adelte.com/ as the present legal notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
ADELTE GROUP SL by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts) ; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ADELTE GROUP SL. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by ADELTE GROUP SL, will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. of ADELTE GROUP SL.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by ADELTE GROUP SL. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of ADELTE GROUP SL.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
ADELTE GROUP SL reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on your website.
ADELTE GROUP SL se reserva el derecho de efectuar sin previo aviso las modificaciones que considere oportunas en su web, pudiendo cambiar, suprimir o añadir tanto los contenidos y servicios que se presten a través de la misma como la forma en la que éstos aparezcan presentados o localizados en su web.
The persons or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the website of ADELTE GROUP SL must submit the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of ADELTE GROUP SL
– No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the ADELTE GROUP SL website without their prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the web of ADELTE GROUP SL, nor on the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ADELTE GROUP SL, unless expressly authorized by it.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between ADELTE GROUP SL and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of ADELTE GROUP SL of the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
– ADELTE GROUP SL will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
The website of ADELTE GROUP SL can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
ADELTE GROUP SL does not market, direct, or previously control, or own the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
ADELTE GROUP SL assumes no liability, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications , opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by ADELTE GROUP SL and that are accessible through ADELTE GROUP SL
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:
ADELTE GROUP SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
ADELTE GROUP SL pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION:
ADELTE GROUP SL can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
CLAIMS AND DOUBTS:
ADELTE GROUP SL informs that there are complaint forms available to users and clients and can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their name and surnames, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by mail to: ADELTE GROUP SL, Buenos Aires nº1 08029 Barcelona.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:
The relationship between ADELTE GROUP SL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.
This legal notice has been updated on May 20, 2018.